Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2TC23 ~ Never Forget


9/11

I am crying as I type this blog post. Just looking at this date makes the tears come. Our country will never, ever be the same because of what happened 11 years ago. I remember and always will remember what I was doing at the exact time I heard. I weep for the people that lost their lives that day. I weep for the ones who lost a loved one. I smile when I think of all the people that helped that day; Firemen, Police, Military Forces and so many more. Then, unfortunately I weep again because some of those same Heroes are fighting a battle today because of things they were exposed to on 9/11/01.
I try so hard just to think of the victims and their families and pray for them and not focus on the cowards that invaded our land. I love my country and it angers me when someone tries to destroy something I hold so dear. I want this date to bring sympathy, thoughts and prayers to those affected. If we let anger and bitterness crowd our minds......the cowards of that day get what they wanted. I will not let that happen.

Join us today at Twisted Tuesdays remembering the 9/11 victims and families with this challenge....

THE CHALLENGE
Make a Sympathy or Thinking of You themed creation.
THE TWIST
 No crafty twist this week....
We here at Twisted Tuesdays ask that you HUG THE ONES THAT YOU HOLD DEAR.
Thank you so much. God Bless America

Here are some wonderful creations from our Design Team...

AnnMarie 
Jeanette
Patty

 We would like to thank each and every one of you that created something for last week's challenge. You are very much appreciated.

Our randomly drawn winner is:


Our top 3 picks are:


Such colorful creations! You may snag a badge from our left sidebar to display on your blogs. :)

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC23
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners. And what a great challenge. I still remember that day so perfectly. And I cant remember it without crying. Hard to believe its been 11 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thanks for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to Pam, Micki, and Jennipher! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all teared up when I read your post. I totally agree with everything you said and thanks for taking a moment our of our busy lives to help us remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT cards are just perfect in theme this week. Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete