Guidelines

You must use the challenge AND TWIST in your creation. You must mention the Twisted Tuesday blog in your post.
You must link back to the Twisted Tuesday challenge in your post. Your entry will be removed if these guidelines are not met.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

2TC25 ~ Getting Back to the Basics!


Hi!

Thanks to all that have shown interest in our Design Team Call. Please note, you have until midnight tonight to email me or comment in the announcement post found here:

THE NEXT DESIGN TEAM WILL BE ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 2ND!

**********************************

* I have a bit of sad news this week. :( *
One of our great DT members AnnMarie Bryant has decided it is time for her to move on. I am SOOOOOOO sad. AnnMarie holds a very special place in my heart. I love her style and I have been online friends with her for a couple years now. She will still be crafting and I wish her all the best! I hope she will come back for a Twisted Guest appearance every now and then though :)
We love you and will miss you AM! :)

Thanks to all who participated last week!

A little something special this week....
Our winner chosen by the lovely AnnMarie Bryant is:


Our top 3 picks are:

 #5 ~ Tracy M.
#14 ~ Sonia

Here's this week's challenge:

THE CHALLENGE

 Let's get back to basics! This week, you can't use your Big Shot or your Cricut (no machines) or your paper punches....that's right! NO TOOLS. Let's try and remember how we first crafted all those years ago. :)
I've had some questions about this challenge. Here's some clarifications:
Yes, your paper trimmer is an exception. You may use your paper trimmer :)
I'm only talking about mechanical things such as a Cuttlebug, Cricut, Big Shot, Paper Punches and the like. You MAY use any stamps, embellishments you like. Just try not to use "machines" to help you create with this challenge. Thank you for the question! :)


THE TWIST

This week's challenge is so challenging.....there's no Twist! Yep! I'm going soft......no crafty Twist this week!!!! Enjoy!

Here's some beautiful basics our Design Team came up with:

AnnMarie

Patty

Jeanette

A few things to remember:
~ Submissions close Sunday at 9pm (CT)
~ You may combine your creation with as many other challenges as you'd like
~ Remember to link back to 2TC in your post
~ No back linking, create something new and exciting
~ If you link your creation to any online gallery, please use the keyword 2TC25
 ~ You may enter up to 3 times per challenge
~ **BE SURE TO FOLLOW US**~
~Have fun~

12 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWW ^_^
    Thanks a lot,I'm very happy to be in your top 3 ^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering if this is a no tools challenge then how does one cut the base & layers of the card without using a paper trimmer? You mention not to use Cricut, Big Shot, punches and then indicate no tools. Thought the paper trimmer was a tool. Is the paper trimmer the exception? I'm guessing that stamps are not tools as well as ribbon. Please let me know in an answer here in comments section & I'll ck back or you can ck out my blog and there's a place to click to email me.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry. Yes, your paper trimmer is an exception. You may use your paper trimmer :)
      I'm only talking about mechanical things such as a Cuttlebug, Cricut, Big Shot, Paper Punches and the like. You MAY use any stamps, embellishments you like. Just try not to use "machines" to help your create with this challenge. Thank you for the question! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh you mean stampin it old school?! LOL Great challenge as well as the cards by the DT this week.

    I will miss seeing AnnMarie's cute creations each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to Claire, Sonia, and kavitha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks so much I'm over the moon to be your winner. Congratulations to the top 3 ladies and a big thank you to the DT for all your inspiration
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh crikey - sorry, my post has TWO cards in it, I'm entering the second one, as I used a heat gun on the first. Sorry for any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for response on no tools with paper trimmer being the exception. Entered an ATC using a sketch my Daughter created for me of Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun challenge...it is actually a bit hard not using tools!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great theme for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome... To do it the old fashioned way.. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete